Friday, July 6, 2012

A Movie Trailer and Two Music Videos

Okay it's been a minute since I last wrote,  I don't have much on at the moment.  Been spending some down time for a change.  Catching up with my work out routine. 
Also went to see the Norwegian flick, Headhunters.  It was a bit over the top but I definitely enjoyed the thriller aspect of it.  In fact, a few points in the movie had me reacting out loud and back at the screen. That's always fun. Check out the trailer.:


A little BBQing with the family and drinking lots of sangria (yum) on the mid-week day off.
Let's see, listening to J. Lo's Dance Again.  The catchy hook wormed it's way in and now I can't stop listening to it.  Grrr!! Hehehe...Really it's the chorus that gets me and I can't help but sing this out loud in top voice: "I wanna dance and love and dance again." And of course, Pitbull is just THE MAN!! 



Also, Maroon 5 came out with their new single, One More Night.  Another song I can't stop listening to: 


Okay, I get that these are really over-produced studio songs but sometimes you have to take in the pleasure principle, kick back and just go with it. 

Rock on people, rock on!!

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment