Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lianne La Havas - Lost & Found

One of my readers suggested that I might like the artist, Lianne La Havas.  I've been listening to her music today and I really dig her sultry voice.  So I'm putting up the following videos for your viewing pleasure.  Enjoy! 

By the way, I'm taking a much needed break from the city starting Friday for a good long weekend. Going upstate for some chill out time with a friend, to kick back and chat and even write in some quiet space. Feeling the blinding need to get away.  Will write again when I get back next Tuesday. 

Peace,

Lily~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2012 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment