Thursday, December 8, 2011

Healthy Chapter 6

I worked on editing chapter 6 for the better part of the day. It was tough. It’s so much easier to line edit someone else’s work because I can be ruthless. I don’t quite have the same teeth for my own work. However, I managed to clean it up into fairly decent shape. It’s 2,800 words long. Also managed to start on Chapter 7. Worked on the first two paragraphs and then my brain turned off. I thought that was a clear sign for me to stop for the day.

My treat for all the good work is a theater show tonight. I’m going to see Close Up Space. Yay!
All for now, I know this is a short one but I’m fried.

Peace,

L~
All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment