Friday, April 12, 2013

April Showers

This week was a bit of a wash for me.  I spent the better part of the week with an on-again/off-again migraine which makes it difficult to do much of anything. I did go to see Lianne La Havas on Tuesday even with the migraine.  I enjoyed her music nonetheless. As far as the rest of the week was concerned, yoga was out of the question because inversions make me want to hurl. Once the thunderstorm passed on Wednesday the pressure finally began to subside.  I've been a bit down over my little break-up, I received a package of the things they borrowed from me.  Ergh!  Never a good feeling.
Anyway, I did a little reading, watched a little t.v., sent out a few resumes...tomorrow I'm meeting with my writing group.  I am really looking forward to it.  In the meantime....I'm just waiting for the pain to subside.
Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment