Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Glamorous Life of Being a Temp

Tuesday morning.  It's pouring buckets and today I had an interview for a new temp gig. It's an exciting post. Can't really go into specifics except to say the interview went by quickly and they are looking to bring someone on ASAP, which works for me. My agency has been total rock stars on my behalf. Yay!!  I am buzzing at the prospect of having a grown up job for a change.

Now I am back at my desk trying to settle down enough to do some writing.  My 5-year old niece followed me to my room and she is vying for my attention. She seems to be winning this battle of wills.
She found a connect-the-dots book and is now hard at work at connecting them in pink ink.  Okay...she's won.  Time to do a little coloring before I can write.

Peace,
L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2013 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment