Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cassidy’s Back!

I went to hear Cassidy (former lead singer of Antigone Rising) last night at HousingWorks. She was in rare form as she belted and rocked her way through a set. She may as well have floated up to the rafters, she was on fire last night. Her current singing project goes by the name of Boheme. (Apparently, there is a rapper out there in the music world by the same name as Cassidy). Do I love the new name? Not really. But who cares about that, Cassidy’s growled through the music but when it slowed down to ballads, her voice was crystal clear and she sounded fantastic. I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed her until I heard her again. She is by far one of my most favorite singers. And last night Cassidy sang “Broken” and I was overcome with big soppy tears. It was amazing!! Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pics…otherwise I would have uploaded them here. However, she has a few songs online from her new album that folks can check out.
On fuze music: http://fuse.tv/music/free-music.html?artist_id=605
or here on her website: http://bohemeartist.com/

Rock on people…rock on!!

L~

All artwork, photos, and text © Copyright 2008-2011 Liliana Almendarez unless indicated otherwise. All Rights Reserved. Any downloading, copying or use of images on this website is strictly prohibited without express written consent by Liliana Almendarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment